Contribute A Post To IAWSEO
All writers and SEO experts are more than welcome to guest post for IAWSEO!
However, like many other blog owners, I have my own guidelines, which you should follow in order to get approved for publication.
No worries, though: I don’t bite. 🙂
If your post does not meet my requirements, I can help you edit it as many times as you wish.
Nobody’s perfect in this world.
Guidelines for Guest Writers
- Articles should be no less than 500 words, but a length of 850-1,200 words is preferred. No set maximum.
- You are allowed up to 2 links in the body of the article and up to 2 links in your byline. Note that spammy anchor texts will be rejected or removed.
- Please proofread your articles before submitting. Unless your piece is free of grammar errors (I can tolerate typos, not ignorance of basic grammar rules) it won’t be approved.
- Write creative, unique articles about SEO, Web 2.0, W3C standards, Blogging and Web Marketing. Anything outside this niche will be rejected (or I could suggest you pitch your article for another blog of mine).
- You get a byline and a bit of glory for your guest post, but unfortunately I cannot pay guest writers at the moment. If you choose to write for this blog, it will be to build visibility and expertise.
- Due to GDPR, I no longer give guest writers a Contributor account.
- Images and videos in posts are welcome.
Contact me to submit your articles.