Luana Spinetti, Professional Cartoonist & Comic Artist
Creative and fun-loving artist with a knack for realistic and dynamic styles and experience with a wide range of genres. Provides clean linework and finely colored pieces. Skilled sequential artist with an eye for insightful sequences and for a credible expression of feelings and situations through imagery. Attentive to the client’s needs, strives to deliver on time and knows how to translate the client’s ideas into work of art.
Competencies & Expertise
Pencil & Ink Illustration – Photoshop Coloring – Traditional Coloring (Ecoline, Acrylics, Crayons, Mixed Media)
– Cartoons – Children’s Art – Comic Strips – Comic Books – Pencil Storyboards
Sci-Fi – Romance – Realism – Fantasy
LinkedIn CV: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luanaspinetti
CARTOONIST August 2011 – Present
- Drew cartoons for the CWI’s website and monthly newsletter. Collaboration became bi-annually starting in 2015.
VIVI VELLETRI VENERDÌ
COMIC STRIP ARTIST November 2012 – April 2013
- Contributed monthly comic strips to the local noprofit zine Vivi Velletri Venerdì.
ART COMMISSIONS November 2011 – October 2013
- Sketching, inking, coloring of 2 illustrations for commissioner’s personal use.
(Previously WRITERSMIND.EU) THEPENTHINKER.COM (Owner)
COMIC BOOK ARTIST/WRITER July 2012 – March 2013
- “A Look Into a Freelancer’s Life” is a 5-page full-color comic book I distributed free of charge on ThePenThinker.com, my freelance writing blog.
The comic is located at thepenthinker.com/free-comic-book
ART COMMISSIONS May 2010 – October 2013
- Sketching, inking, coloring of 5 illustrations for commissioner’s storybook.
B&W PIN-UP ARTIST November 2008 – December 2008
- Drew two B&W illustrations for MiniKomix’s Super Sexy Sketchbook – Fembots & Space Gals.
PHOTOSHOP COLOR ILLUSTRATOR July 2007 – November 2007
- Drew a Photoshop-colored illustration for private commissioner.
Client received pencil, ink and color version of the drawing in digital format.
B&W ILLUSTRATOR January 2007 – March 2007
- Drew a B&W illustration for private commissioner.
Delivered digitally and mailed my client the original sketch and inked version.
Diploma in Foreign Comic Book Art
Scuola Internazionale di Comics, Roma 2005 – 2008
Afternoon Class in Painting Techniques
Scuola Media F. De Sanctis, Genzano di Roma 1998